1. Abhisit is the first Prime Minister in the world who is allowed to hold 2 nationalities during his government in power.
2. Abhisit is the first PM in the world who has the right to vote in two countries.
3. Abhisit is the first Thai PM who is about to be associated/accused with the crime against humanity in International Criminal Court (ICC).
4. Abhisit who said “Either 1 or 100,000 protesters injured or dead during the protest, the government has to be responsible and apologize” but has never apologized to 98 victims’ families of last year May armed, savage crackdown.
5. Abhisit is the first PM who forged fake documents to apply to a position as government official.
6. Abhisit’s government was the first to be formed in the military base.
7. Abhisit was the first PM who was willing to trade the freedom of 2 PAD members: (Veera and Ratri who are now in Cambodian prison) using international dispute between Thailand and Cambodia to gain local political advantage.
8. Abhisit’s government was the first to be reviewed on freedom of press rating as low as 153th rank (which is very close to Egypt).
9. Abhisit was the first Thai PM ever who hired McKinsey Consultant company to solve egg price problem.
10. Abhisit was the first Thai MP who fled to Maldives while Thailand was heavily flooded last year (2011).
11. Abhisit was the first Thai MP to say that the opinions of 7 judges of the constitutional court who were selected by the elites were more important than the opinion of 16 million votes of Thailand.
12. Abhisit when in party’s leader position have never won the general election.